wireless service for two months

United States
April 5, 2007 1:03pm CST
i am in need of wirless service for couple of months what should i do i am located in California
2 responses
• India
5 Apr 07
what do u want net connection........ then if u have mobile activate gprs connection.... though gprs u can acces intrnet by wireless enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
• United States
5 Apr 07
just find a cheap prepaid phone and use that for two months. Anything other than a prepaid usually requires some kind lengthy contract.