Odd things in Bed

@bronie123 (4596)
What is the weirdest thing you have tried in the bedroom, well it didn't have to be in the "bedroom" but you know what i mean ( i hope).
Well, I've never tried anything "weird" in the bedroom, but your question does remind me of the virgin who married the Frenchman. The virgin's mother was concerned for her daughter as she had heard stories about Frenchmen and the "wierd" things they liked to do in the bedroom. She also knew her daughter was quite inexperienced and would not know what she should or should not let her husband get away with. However, the mother was uncomfortable talking about these things and did know what to say exactly. Finally, she had an idea and called her daughter to her. She said,"Daughter, after you have been married for awhile your husband may suggest that you do something * different *. You just tell him NO!". "Yes, mother", said the daughter. Several months after the honeymoon was over, sure enough, just as the mother had predicted, the Frenchman husband suggested that he and his wife, the daughter, do something * different *. Remembering her mother's stern warning, the daughter replied, "NO!". Shocked, the husband replied, "But darling don't you want to have children?".
@bronie123 (4596)
hahahahaha thanks i have never heard that joke before. As in weird i just meant something you have done that was different not really "weird" as in freaky LOL Have a great day
Well, sure, but I don't want my wife to shoot me for " telling ". She's on myLot, too!
@bronie123 (4596)
lol i wouldn't want that