Unknown illness

I need help if anyone can help me. I was diagnosis with Menier's disease in my right ear in 2002 which I am completely deaf from. I had to have a surgery to cut my vestibular nerver because of the dizzy spells. In 2004 the dizzy spells started coming back, I am now disabled having on and off dizzy spells, bouts of double vision, blurred vision, I have involunintary muscle jerking while awake and alert and have been to several specialists. I spent several thousands of dollars to try to find out what is wrong with meto no avail. Some say it is Menier's in the left side, some say no, one said it is migraines, which I also have. I have tried no glutten diet to see if it has anything to do with Cialiac's disease. I do not drive for fear of crashing into someone, I cannot work because I have problems with inability to think clearly at times.I was also accused of being drunk on the job. I do not even drink alcohol. Some days my balance is so bad I use a walker and other days I use my cane. Stress makes things worse. I went from makeing over 6K a month to making less than 1/4 on social security. Please help
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Wow that's pretty scary. I've been diagnosed with Meniere's disease as well, and it's been scary for me so far just having that. So far the only treatment I'm having for it is trying to keep my allergies under control, eating low sodium, and taking anti-vertigo and blood pressure medicines. I'v eread some about having the nerves cut and such, but since my Meniere's is in both ears, I'd be completely deaf. That muscle jerking thing makes it sound like this problem could be something other than Meniere's or migraines. You'd think a doctor would focus on that and try testing for diseases that could cause that symptom, since it's the only one that doesn't really fit into the problems you are already known to have. I'll have to think on this, and ask around. I will be thinking about you though!
Last week I had an attack of severe dizziness, then a couple of days later my hearing was garbled. Then the jerking got worse again. I think they are realated. I do not know how but one causes the other. This week I am somewhat better. I have my good days and bad days. Do you ever get boughts of double or blurred vision?
@brendalee (6083)
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you are able to find help. The only suggestion I have for you is to research the conditions on your own. But you have to be careful what websites you get info from. I would highly suggest either webmd or this one....... http://medlineplus.gov/ Another thing that comes to mind, have you ever thought about consulting a chiropracter. They can sometimes help when no one else can. Just a thought. Some people don't believe in them.
I have tried two chriprators, without avail. I have spend several hours behind the computer researching. I have gone to University of San Francisco in California and Standford Medical center, and University of Los Angels Medical center. I am tired to traveling to physicians who cannot help me. Thanks
@mamakat0 (209)
Hi, Sorry to hear about that. I lost your first message. I live in Weaver, Alabama, in Central Alabama. Hope you have someone there with you that can help you. Have you tried to apply for disability?