Can anyone predict ones future?

i don't know as a simple human being i cannot find myself having such powers to predict ones future,but the astrologers and tarot readers challenges for their predictions? Do you believe them?
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I have to tell you...being able to foresee whats to come is NOT some kind of special "power"....there is nothing supernatural about it....EVERYONE has the ability to see whats to come either via dreams, numerology, astrology, tarot, runes, tea leaves or any other form of divination....It is NOT at matter of having a special "power" its a matter of being able to open your mind up and reconnecting with your core being and sixth sense which we ALL have ;-)
so by your words i can only conclude that you believe in all these..may you find the better result after that.
i wont say i can predict my future but i do know who can predict the future its raven have u heard of raven i hope u have if not its a serial in disney. you think i am joking ofcause i am joking i dont believe in all these things.
by your reply i can only find out that you are a fun loving person buddy, but don't worry i am with you no interest in being a fool to all these.best of luck ahead.
i read and look at them all the time and hope they come true but in all honesty they dont. I wished they were true because 90% of the time they make my life out to be amazing, dream standard. so i would say i was gullible and believe they are true
oh thats really sad that you are also a victim of these astrologer just like my parents.
Psychic abilities or divination are skills just like everything else in life that people have...just like art, or music, some people are naturaly talented, others will never be any good at it, but we're all capable of learning/developing these skills to some degree. This is something i have a particular interest in. I've been developing my abilities for a couple of years now [though i've kinda been slacking off lately lol] and can read tarot cards at an amateur level, and occasionaly get premonitions of future events. Sometimes these are precognitive dreams, but generally, I 'sense' what is going to happen...pretty hard to describe. On some occassions, i've had visions of future events, clear, vivid visions, like a little movie playing in my head. The annoying thing is, nearly all of my pedictions, while generally perfectly accurate, are completely pointless for me to know about, for example, like who is about to walk out of a building and come talk to me, or what some place im going to visit soon will look like exactly, or that i'm going to find a big moth sitting on the balcony railing when i walk outside, stuff like that. Some of the psychics doing readings for money are for real, but I'm pretty sure that a large percentage of them are just frauds. 'Cold reading' [or the art of faking psychic ability] is pretty easy and surprisingly accurate.