what is the thing that always remain on ur list?

bags - Shopping with bags full
shopping is a quite favourite and common timepass, but is there anything that has to be on the list when ever we go out??normally foods bevaages has to be in my shopping list..others depend on neccessity or mood or liking.what remains on ur shopping list most of the times?
for groceries, i always have chocolates on my list plus some chips and juices. but for items needed in the house, i never fail to include eggs and ham which we usually eat for breakfast.
ya ..my Mom too have all this on her shopping list.Thank u for responding
I would say accessories like ear-rings, necklaces, bracelets...etc, It sounds weird but somehow I do believe I am cursed LOL. It's not really a necessity but everytime I see something nice, I just have to bring them home. I even have my whole collection LOL.
Its ok..i am not LOl..'coz its ur choice and women are fascinated to these..and not only you most of the girls would have this in their shopping list quite often
@vivasuzi (4126)
We could live on Milk, Bread, Cheese and Eggs! My fiance always has to pick up cereal of various flavors. Actually we buy the same stuff almost every week and only reach out to new stuff when we feel the need for some variety :)
nice...anything else except cereals???thanks for responding
@myklaire (437)
I have a newborn baby so the milk and diaper are always on top of my list...basic commodities are always included when i do grocery shopping!
ya ur shopping list has to include that..thanks for responding
@anup12 (4182)
I have always some biscuits and some sops on my list.It is there always on my list.