** Smart KIds! At least they think so **

Does anyone else out there have a child who think that they know everything. My 10 year old thinks so. Even tho' he is repeated proven wrong. He still gives me lip about soooo, many things. Maybe he should get busy on his career before he dummies up like the rest of us old folks!!
@aissha (2036)
my girl is only 2 but i think i was like this kid and pls. tell him today i'm not very proud of what i was or thinking.
I'll pass that on to him.
@samrat16 (2442)
Yes, my nephew who is 9 years old and he thinks he is the smartest one in family. Generally he speaks , " Grandma you are too old to know anything happening around ." , to my mom . He thinks we are getting money from almirah and almirah produces evert single penny we take out. He disagrees when we say , we have to earn it. He is very sweet .
We have asked ours before if they think money grow on trees. Perhaps it is just his youth.
@sallyxu126 (1185)
My little sister also think so . She always think she is smart and pretty . If anyone said she is smart or pretty ,she will very happy . But it is bad for kids . We have to teache them something.
Better to develop inner beauty as well.
@anya11111 (169)
make him realize that only aquiring knowledge masters him about things.make him read more. or he will grow up into a blunderer. there are so many people out there for whom experince means one year of inexperience multiplied by the number of years worked!
Maybe he read too much. He is in fifth grade and reading on a ninth grade level
lot of them that think they know something when they dont then want to argue with you about it untill they know for sure they have been proved wrong.
Hmm, so it's not just me then.