Do you believe in magic?

@eykah13 (437)
Although magic is simply make believe, It's good to keep an open mind and understand the roots of this concepts. Keep on smiling! ;D
@Ravenladyj (22992)
What type of magic you are talking about really should be clarified IMO....since there are two different types and yes both are very real MAGIC - this spelling refers to stage tricks, slight of hand, illusions etc and ppl who would fall under this category would be David Copperfield, David Blaine, Cris Angel and so on... MAGICK - this spelling is for the spellcasting type that many Witches (such as myself), Wiccans and practitioners of Vodou and/or Hoodoo (again such as myself) do..... both are very real...neither are make believe and various ppl depending on the person, benefit from both....ppl get great pleasure out of watching "magicians" like Cris Angel do their thing.....and on the other side fo the coin many ppl gain great insight, bring positive flow into their lives and so on by casting spells
@Willowlady (10666)
Magic is all around us. Sometimes things happen and it is amazing when we are aware enough to notice. I don't really believe that is simply make believe. The magic you think of must be of magicians and yes they do much slight of hand and manipulation. Creating illusion would be basic magic. I hope you discover the magic in your life.
@winterose (39932)
depends on what you mean as magic, believe do magic tricks, I see them I believe them but I know that they are tricks and everything can be explained. do I believe in black magic and that people can put spells on me, - no do I believe in natural magic, yes falling in life with your boyfriend is magic, a beautiful sunrise is the magic of nature etc,
@bluewings (3857)
Well, I have experienced a magician at work personally on me.So,I can't help believing in it.I don't quite know how he got to work it on me.It might be hypnotism or some science that isn't included in the mainstream.
Yes I do believe in MAGIC, even though it is all trickery and illusion it is still a science that can be learned, taught, and practiced thus it is REAL. Yes I do believe in MAGICK, as it is to bring about a change in the world such as "Miracle Healing", "Mirales", etc... So yeah I do believe in Magic as well as Magick. Have a great day!!
Yes I do believe in existance of magic. There are lot of magicians in the world. It is a science. It needs to understand with careful eyes. We can solve it by observing closly. Trick is also involved in it. Lot of people watch the magic show, it is good time at least.