do you like to WALK IN THE RAIN???

rain - drops
@nengs10 (3188)
Do you any experience with this? How does it feel like in the rain? Were you with someone doing this?
@subathra (3519)
I like to drench in rain .we just get plenty of rain rarely so whenever it comes i just take the opportunity to enjoy it.My parents will always shout at me for coming home drenched in rain.Sometimes even if i have umbrella or rain coat i walk in rain. When as a kid i used to play in the rain water stagnant in streets and get scoldings from my mom.Usually its my friends who accompany with me.
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,i like walking in rain very much.In my childhood,my parents used to restrict me from walking in rain.But now i walk whenever chance comes.
@arkaf61 (10882)
I love to walk in the rain. It soothes me. Well, I suppose I must elaborate a bit, I like to walk in light rain when it's not too cold:) I used to love it back home because even when it was raining the temperature was mild and it felt good. In here it's a bit more complicated often it is cold when it's raining and when it stops raining I"m soaked and cold LOL
My 12 yr old loves to walk in the rain bare foot. I keep trying to tell her not too. Now,I love the rain a lot. I makes me just melt and,calm the day down. I know she got this love of rain from me. As soon as she hears it pouring out side. She smiles and,says"where is the umbrella"? I have to get it for her or she will go out without one. When I was her age we did this all the time. We also had the plastic shoes called jellys. Now they don't have them. She wets her good shoes. Not good for my wallet. Rain has some secret powers we don't know about. I am sure I will here this soon on the news.
i dont like the rain too much, the heavier rain that is, when its sprinkling its quite refreshing
@camar_lyn (1028)
I LOVE the rain even if it's a thunderstorm! When the rain is light i like to hear the pitter patter of the raindrops that to me is soothing to my ears. When it's heavy, it's nice to just go out and play in the rain! Put on your raincoats and your wellies and you are set for a terribly FUN TIME! For safety reasons, i stay indoors during the thunderstorm which occurs quite frequently of late. And it feels great just snuggling in bed when the weather is so cooling and the wind blowing sometimes howling. Thank GOD for RAIN! - Lyn
@wgw1220 (63)
yes, i like .
@sherrir101 (3670)
I used to walk in the rain with my second husband. In fact, that is how we met. In the rain...should have known LOL. Yes I do like walking in the rain. As long as the is no wind and there is very warm air. It feels like the mist from a waterfall.