How often do you read and what do you read?

I love reading whether it is books, newspapers or magazines. However, lately and when I say lately I mean a few years now I could not finish reading books I started because I was preoccupied with the Internet.... Is reading taking a backseat; will we moveon the audio books and movies made out of books and give up reading - I would hate to see that... So...how often do you read and what??
I love to read, I usually try very hard to squeeze at least 15 minutes before bedtime to read. Why I said I tried very hard because like you said I was preoccupied with the internet and my own project thing on the net. It's like time is not really enough for me! LOL. Anyway, I read mostly magazines when I am really tired (don't have the energy to read anything serious). When I am not really tired, I do pick up a book (novel) to read and I try to at least finish a book within 2 months. Oh I admit, it's getting harder now with my participation in mylot. LOL
Very true...I too find myself reading light stuff more than usual as I simply cannot engage or dedicate the time to a serious book - that is kinda sad, don't you think?!
@massageeh (966)
• Taiwan
I'm in my 30's and I love reading. I regret not enjoy reading more when I was young. I actually got back to reading after I graduated from University and started working. I guess I started to enjoy reading was when I read a book for me and not for the school.I actually found reading interesting. Eversince then, I read books. Now, I'm into making money so I read a lot of autobiogrphies, self help and business books. Ocassionally, I read John Grishm novels.
@massageeh (966)
• Taiwan
I'm in my 30's and I love reading. I regret not enjoy reading more when I was young. I actually got back to reading after I graduated from University and started working. I guess I started enjoy reading was when I read a book I enjoyed. Eversince then, I read books. Now, I'm into making money so I read a lot of autobiogrphies, self help and business books. Ocassionally, I read John Grishm novels.
@angela2006 (1846)
I read novel and English story every evening now.although I have not too much time ,bur every day I must spare some time to read.because I feel reading make me happy,sometimes I am soaked in story and do not know what is happening outside.books are human's good friends.