Sanjaya fans take a look

I love sanjaya got can - Will this can make you smile or cry.. Who knows only you do.
What do you think of this can. No need to ask if I am a fan. Not at all.. I do think It's nice to feed my daughter. Tell me what you think of this. I am not rating any -'s just looking for your opinions. Thanks for the look see at my picture..:) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5706336
@wmg2006 (5386)
Well I am not a fan of Sanjaya either. I think the publicity is going to be very good for him. I really think it is a shame what they are doing to this guy, by voting for him when he really is not that good. I am sure right now he is enjoying all the attention, but when he gets older and tried to rely on his non-talent he is going to be very disappointed. I also think it is a shame that other good singers are getting voted off instead of him. I love American Idol, but this has put a bad taste in my mouth as it now is not a fair show. I am not so sure I will continue to watch now that they are making a mockery out of the whole show. I think the can is cute and I am sure there are many young girls who will own it just to have a picture of him.
I never thought about his future. he is very young right now but,yes it will hit him. I have seen all the t shirts you can make with his different hair styles etc. He will really look back and be sad. Thanks for this..
@winterose (39931)
I think it is time they stop making a mockery of the show and start voting for the people they actually like and not the worst singer. It is just wrong.
Your 100% right,this is why I voted for the hour I did for 2 girls. I saw that it did help. They did not get voted off. This can is made for the sole purpose of the lovers of Sanjaya. It's business... I don't think we can touch Howard Sterns voters. Thanks for the reply..:)
@alexsis (2149)
Its cute even though I dislike him. But maybe you should have put only one color of beads on the handle. I even checked out your other items, your so creative. I like the kool-aid purse.
baby can - This can has all white beads. It was not pictured after the beads changed. just listed for the can itself to show.
Thanks so much for checking it out. I don't like him either,it was made for a seller to list on ebay. The listing has the option to remove the beads. Did you see my other can?
@alexsis (2149)
Awww, that is too cute. I will keep you in mind when I need to buy a gift.
As Alexsis said, kinda goes for me to I don't like him all that much. And I think the only reason they are keeping him on the show is to get more people to watch the show because it puts weirdness into American Idol and I don't really like it that his sister got off when she was a better singer than him.
@laltu86 (1253)
I am not a fan but what does a face doing in a can . I cant get it.....
Your so funny. It is a gift can you add gifts to this can and give it away. Many lovers of a certain person would like a memory of them. Mothers day,father day etc.
@JashleyB (1441)
I think it's cute. :) Not a fan of him either though lol.