When is the view going to be back on?

They haven't been on all week, I'm guessing it's because of Easter. Does anyone know when they are going to be back on? They've missed out on all the American Idol drama this week!LOL! Rosie's got some catching up to do!
I live in Georgia and I have been watching it every day this past week. Maybe some of them were reruns but if they were I hadn't seen them before. I am one of these people that get tickled with Rosie and Simon Cowell. They both are the reason I watch the shows.
LOL! I know, I love Rosie and Simon. I even like watching to see what'll happen next with the feud between "the Donald" and Rosie, I think it's hilarious when she flips her hair over like him;)
@daycarepal (1998)
Oh I know I can't wait! I record their show everyday so I can watch it in the evenings. I can't wait for the new shows to start. It should be interesting.