How long it takes you to mark the best response?

China
I have started more than 50 discussion,but only a few of them i have made a best response ,i am anxious want to know how long it takes you to mark the best response,a day,4 day,a week,a month. I am looking forward your answer.If i get the best answer,i will mark the best response for my discussion.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I tend to be like another user who posted, I only post usually 1 discussion a day and then spend the rest of my time responding to my friend's discussions. Usually I wait a week before I pick a best response and it's very difficult for me because there are always so many wonderful responses. When I have this problem I will "take turns" if I gave best response to one person the day before I will give it to another wonderful response the next day - most all of my friends end up getting a best response sometime because they give great responses all the time. I wish I could give them all best responses. I don't like to give best responses too fast because I like to give other people a chance to respond - it does help the other person to earn more when you give best response and it also helps your earnings when you 'resolve' your discussions. But I don't know how much.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
It depends a lot how long time I let go by before I choose a best answer. It is not the amount of time, but the quality of the resonses that matter. I will wait about a week to let everyone have a fair chance - then I will pick a best answer if i think I have gotten a few really good ones. If not, I will just wait for one to turn up. I am in no hurry at all to pick one - but I will do it.
@charms88 (7546)
You have posted more threads than me since I began 2 months ago. I only post one discussion everyday. As I need to go through every responders on my threads. I usually wait for my thread to stay dormant or if its about 3 weeks old already. I honestly have to say that I find it irritating when someone marked best response right away within the hour. I also detested users who are my friends but never partake in any of my threads. I was contemplating to make my second round of deletion soon. :)
If i find meaning in the reply , i mark it as best response.
@replyashu (747)
it all depends on the quality of ur discussion, if ur discussion is quite worthwile, then it gets responses in no tieand u can mark any of hte response as ur best response!