The Grudge x The Ring, which is better ????

Saudi Arabia
If we say The Grudge vs The Ring. Which is more scary?? which among the two u think has a better story that's worth a sequel ??
Tough question, my friend!!! I would go for THE GRUDGE, with a out a shadow of doubt. It's much more entertaining and it's sequel is FAR more than scary. I have never seen a horror movie that is dark already, but got DARKER. This is a fine calibar. The Ring however is the exactly the opposite. The first was scary, but the sequel was did not deserve to be made IMHO. It was like a cheap rendention of the Exorcist. I still haven't gotten the chance to get my hands on the original Ju-On, But I did see Ringu. Which one do you prefer?
Please forgive the typos.
• Saudi Arabia
The Grudge is better. Although i guess the Ring is real exciting that you just want to know what happens next, still the Grudge is better. There's something special about the girl in Grudge 1 that even before i see the movie she had some effect on me (not a negative one) i guess :D, Thanks for the reply.
wait, what girl are you referring to? Sarah M Gellar or the ghost itself?! Sorry, I'm a little confused, lol
i thought the Grudge was scarier than the Ring. but i didnt really care for the Grudge 2. i havent seen the Ring 2 yet so i cant say anything about that one. i just didnt think that the girl who starred in the Grudge 2 was a very good actress. and the way they shot the "timeline" was a bit hard to follow at first.
• Saudi Arabia
Thank you for the response, and the comment about the girl, yeah the girl in the Grudge 1 damn she is real good.
@neenasatine (2842)
for the "the grudge" is more scary than the Ring.... but i'm a bit confuse with the story of the grudge compare to the ring...
• Saudi Arabia
You are right, the Grudge is better but as far as the storyline is concerned both were cool. The Ring thrilled and kept me alert till the last minute. Thank you for the response