Masters Golf Tournament

Hey, I live in Augusta GA, Home of The Masters!!! Who do you think will win the Green Jacket this year?
@mypigbox (2245)
No idea for it.I do not know play the Golf.and the reason :palying Golf is expensive thing for me.Sometimes watch TV for Golf Torunament.
I'm not really into golf. Personally, I think it costs way too much to enjoy it. And I just prefer avoiding the traffic and crowds when The Masters comes here, opting to watch it on television.
@oldboy46 (2132)
This year I only heard a bit about this one ... was away from home driving most of the time ... and I seldom have the radio on ... other than the UHF which allows me to communicate with other truckies that is. Perhaps you can let us know who won but I don't think it was Tiger Woods this time ... maybe I am wrong though but somewhere in the dim recess of my mind is the thought that he didn't win.
Yeah, the tournament started off very strangely as both Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson along with others got way behind early on. They did make somewhat of a comeback. The course was very tough for most everyone. Most years there is at least one day where it rains and delays or provides problems. This year it was sunny and dry, but windy and cold, making for some very rough conditions.
I don't know anything about golf, but several of my friends are very into it and one friend from Michigan actually makes the trip there for the Masters every year. The only golfer I knoow by name is Tiger of course, but I doubt he is in winning form this year. So enjoy the other 51 weeks ....:}
I have never really been a big fan of golf either. I watch it occasionally on television, but have never even attended The Masters, despite living here for 35 years. To me the traffic and crowds are too much to fight anyway. I heard that large groups of people followed Tiger Woods around. They would watch him at one hole, and then run ahead about 3 or 4 holes so they'd be in position.