Have a Blessed Easter!

I am not sure I will be able to be on tomorrow so I wanted to take the opportunity to say HAPPY EASTER! Althugh it is nice to enjoy the candy and dinner,don't forget the reason why we have Easter! Thank you Jesus for your sacrfice!
Jersey, Happy Easter Sugar :))) I hope you have a grand day.
It was pretty darned good. Last night we went to an anniversary party held at a Hilton(don't I feel priveledged( .they even paid for an overnight stay for my dad and I and paid for Easter Breakfast. we went home then went back to my brother's for Easter dinner. Had some problems but didn't let that stop me from enjoying
@kgwat70 (13396)
Happy Easter to you Tammy and hope that you have a wonderful day with your dad and family. Hope that you have a wonderful meal and have a great day. i will be online in the morning before going to church with my parents and then having dinner with them. I may be online in the evening as well. We should be thankful for everything we have been blessed with.
Our Easter went prety good. Yesterday was my brother's in laws 35th anniversary and they had some shingding at hilton.I'll tell you about it later.We came home this morning then went back to my brother 's for Easter dinner.