did u watch the movie 300?

300....the latest sensation. it has been an excellent movie in recent times. slick camera work, choreography and good fights are a real beauty to watch. Its all about 300 Greek soldiers who fight against thousands of enemies in a war. i recommend everyone to watch this movie....
@shamanhot (137)
Yes agree with you. Great story, great cast, great choreography, great fights makes a great movie. Didn't expect it to be so good. I was really surprised. It is definitely a must watch. Girls will enjoy watching the movie just coz of the number of guys with six packs. Guys, its motivation for us to work out and be more fit! Haha! Anyway, those who haven't watched it, make sure you go catch the movie soon!
@surbhi29 (272)
Not till now but i want to see this movie. Thanx for telling that it's a good movie, now i'll surely see that.
300 Was the best movie i've seen in a long time, that movie was great the graphics were sick, i just wish it was a longer movie, i cant wait for part 2 to come out.
Dude, I think you are mistaken, there is no 'Part 2' for this movie. It is based on Greek mythology. The story ends there and thats that. Sorry to dissapoint you.
Not only did I watch it (and love it), I'm going to Sparta later this year.
@Cephoozee (374)
I loved the movie, I've already seen it twice and wouldn't mind seeing it again, but I can't anymore..no money and no listings in my locations anymore..but just a word to the wise..to go recommending this movie to any oversensitive Iranian presidents..God he is such a baby...not everyone is out to get you, dude.