MyLot discussion category

I would like to see a new category under discussion. I would like to see a category, "new discussions my friends started". Currently, when you go to discussions my friends started, a lot of them are ones that you have already responded to. This way, it would be nice, because then only the new ones started would be placed in that category, what do you think?
@mickidmw (992)
Great idea! Love it! Would be really nice. Great post
Thank you for responding. I hope MyLot will consider it. I love you Avatar.
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
Actually I was going to start a similar discussion but you beat me to it lol I was thinking the same thing for a while and it would be really helpful instead of flooding our mailboxes with notifications, we can just login and see what is new right away.
See, two great minds think a like. LOL. I agree it would be so much nice, then flooding our email. Then each time I respond a new window opens up, and before I know it, I have twenty of them.
I agree, there's more to be done to organize this site, though it is a lot better than many sites I've seen. For one, I wish there was a way to flag and unflag discussions that you want to track closely. Or, they should be organized by what discussions are still getting comments rather than the last ones I've responded to. But, the category that you mentioned sounds like a good one.
Thank you. I thought it would be nice to. I did email MyLot and suggested it. Let's see what happens.
How this idea appeals to me! Please go ahead and suggest this to the mylot admin and let's begin having this around by next month. It will become much easier to find the newly posted discussions of our friends and thus we can surely participate in the ones we are knowledgeable about.
I totally agree. I already did suggest it to MyLot yesterday. I hope they will do it. It would make it more user friendly.
Great idea crickethear. I found that when there was a glich in the site and I wasn't getting email nitifications of posts that my friends had started, I couldn't use the 'discussions my friends have started' as I had already responded to some of them and I was afraid of responding to the same one twice. Maybe myLot will read your discussions and try to post the discussions posted by our friends in chronoligical order.
Thank you, that is what I am hoping. It would make it so much easier. Keeping my fingers crossing.
@charms88 (7541)
That is a good idea, crickethear. I'm also having this same kind of problem. I didn't notice that you posted this one 16 hours ago. A lot of new threads will keep popping out of my emails and I was forever catching on all my friend's discussions, including yours. "sigh"
No problem charm, I know how it can be. Thank you for responding.
@rosie_123 (6118)
Well I think that is a very good idea. I get email notifications of friends' discussions, but I cannot always check the dicsussions at the time, and my email inbox gets too full if I don't delete things regularly, so I think your idea would be very useful.
exactly, the mail system really is not effective for me, and discussion started by my friends is hard, because you can't always find the new discussions. I hope they will take it into consideration.
@linda345 (2661)
I think it is a brillant idea. I am behind in my responding right now but when I get caught up this would be great. I hope mylot considers your suggestions.
Thank you. You can get behind because of the way it works right now. Let's hope they can do something.
@weemam (13377)
I have noticed that too , at first I was responding again then I realised it was not NEW discussions , It would be brilliant if we could find a way to know if we had responded before , I sometimes go through all the responses but if its a popular one and there are over 100 , I often just respond and apologize but it is a shame to waste a long response by doing it twice , especially for me as it takes me a it longer with the 2 fingers lol , anyway have a nice day , and thanks for the IM xxxx