Who's to blame? Think about it!

@raydene (9874)
Let's see if I understand how the world works lately. If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work, he blames the restaurant. If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, Your family blames the tobacco company. If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender. If your grandchildren are brats without manners, You blame television. If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer. And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline. I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore. So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, I want all of you to blame Bill Gates
@lols189 (4797)
ok i will blame bill gates lol
@raydene (9874)
Oh no...Bill has done us a good turn...Thanks God for the computer as we couldn't have this discussion without it...Have a good evening...
@mummymo (23707)
This is so funny - until you think of how true it is - then it is just plain ludicrous! Bill Gates however really has affected all of our lives - God Bless Him! xxx
@raydene (9874)
I will not complain about my computer...I love it...It has taken me to all the places I can no longer go to..It has connected me to some good friends that I will most likely never meet but then sometimes life has a way of fooling me...Pleasant dreams Sweets xoxoxoxo
@Karmalina (647)
That's CRAZY, but apparently in Australia if a robber comes in your house and they slip on your wet floor and break a bone they can sue YOU. How's that for nuts. I haven't read up on the law completely but that's how it's been explained to me a few times. And that's right. People ALWAYS want to blame someone else. There's no such thing as personal responsibility anymore.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh human beings are always on the look out if anything happens badly to blame other people or any one else, they do not like to blame themselves for what happens and this is the same as their family they will always try to blame someone else besides the person that this happened to. Oh this last part is funny Raydene lol !!
@raydene (9874)
I think USA is maybe worst about sueing then some countries...Nobody takes the blame for anything...
Hi! Oh this is funny but true. Nobody likes to look bad or be cast as the culprit and cause of all things going wrong. I wouldn't want to blame myself if I get carpal tunnel syndrome typing here all day. I'd probably blame you. hehehe. Sadly though this is the state of the world as I see it. Everybody pointing fingers at everyone else except themselves. No peace would ever come out of that. Thanks and have a great day posting!
@raydene (9874)
Gee I am going to be sued?...lol...It is sad...Thanks for your response...Have a good evening
@winterose (39917)
yep everyone is to blame and everyone is passing the buck. Nobody seems to want to take responsibility for their actions anymore.
@raydene (9874)
That is so true...When kids see parents trying to get ahead this way no wonder we have problems with our youth...
@emeraldisle (13145)
Oh how true it is. Scary but very true. I agree though when I die in front of the computer lets blame Bill Gates and for me Emachines since that is the brand I have right now. I'm sure my family could collect enough to live off of for years and years. It's funny but you know it just goes to show how the times are right now. I agree it's not right and I don't understand it either. My thought is we do have free will and choices. If we choose to do something we should take responsiblity for it and not pawn it off on someone else.
@raydene (9874)
Most people that sue think they are getting something free but in the end it affects us all as the prices rise to compensate...I do understand neglect or abuse should sue or get compensated but there are such stupid ones today...
@mickidmw (992)
Very Cute!
@whyaskq (7532)
One is never at fault. It's always the other party at fault. I guess we human beings enjoy putting the blame on the innocent party or something or someone who cannot retaliate. Afterall, it is the other party who provides the facilities to cause us hurt and harm. But this hurt and harm can be avoided if you do not partake in it. Take for instance, if you do not park yourself in front of the computer, Bill Gates might be spared and perhaps Goldman might get the blame instead. So whatever you do, there is always someone else to take the blame except for oneself :P But all is not lost. There are still some kind souls who do not put the blame on others but shoulder it wholeheartedly. LOL.
@whyaskq (7532)
Glad that you appreciate my response. Thanks for the best response :)
@Arkadus (899)
Sadly this is far too true.