What was the last gift you have given yourself???

gifts galore - what reward can I give myself?
@cheribam (448)
We are so busy of thinking about other's welfare. Have you ever think of your "self"??? A Spa, a vacation, a chocolate bar, a good education, some peace of mind would be a best reward for our busy SELF...
@mayenskie (1308)
I do not buy material things often like clothes, shoes or bags which most girls would love to shop. If i go shopping, i prefer to buy books and some nice perfume or cologne. But i have not buy in a while. The last thing i pampered my self into was eating a half gallon chocolate vanilla ice cream. I craved for it for 1 week already before i bought it. Oh ok, i did share the ice cream with my sister because i can not finished it all up.
@lankie (478)
there is the good elder sister
@lankie (478)
your sister should be proud of having you as her sister. Guys these days only care for fun and girls these days only care for beauty shop stuff
@lankie (478)
great job
@gegegelay (934)
I watched a movie (stomp the yard) by myself ;) Although sometimes it's very lonely to watch a movie by yourself. I've also treated myself to starbucks ;)
@lankie (478)
I AM a foodie so i probably give myself a drumstick for a few days' fun.
@chiyosan (29383)
i just remember buying myself a can of cologne and one brassiere. :) hehe
@natalie1981 (2000)
I would seem selfish but I always buy things for myself. But the last expensive thing that I bought for myself was a watch last Christmas. I also bought one for my boyfriend. And just last month I bought this little charm for my phone. It was cute. I really try to give time for myself that's why I always have an "alone time". Just me doing whatever it is that I want to do. It keeps me stress free and grounded.