Are You Truly Happy With Yourself?

I'm Happy With Myself - I'm smiling because I'm on vacation!
@wachit14 (3600)
Are you comfortable in your own skin? I've reached a point in my life where I am truly happy with myself and I feel blessed to be who I am. Do you feel this way and if not what would you want to change for the better?
It's difficult. I feel that morally I try to do what is right and I like myself now whereas I struggled for years with self-doubt and low self-esteem. I am happy with how far I've come and how much more self-aware I am. The thing is you can never be too self-satisfied. You have to always be open to change and striving for self-improvement. Otherwise you get complacent and stagnate in negative ways.
@wachit14 (3600)
You've raised some excellent points. I hope to still be open to change and education in the future as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about yourself.
@aprilgrl (4460)
Yes, I am happy with myself and feel blessed to be who I am.
@h_gaurd9 (988)
That's good to hear. You have to learn to love your self as the way God does. Then from there, it will be easier to love and respect others.