Happy Easter!!

@serenae (161)
I hope everyone has had a good Easter. I have had a pretty good Easter. I made a nice dinner for my kids and my father. We have just spent a very good day together. What did all of you do for Easter?
easter basket - This is very nice for a younger child.
I sat on this computer all day trying to optimize my website. I am never going to do it. My daughter went to a big easter egg hunt. She came back with a huge basket she was very upset. They gave her this basket and,a 7 year old a basket that fits her age group. She said she and the girl had switched baskets. Then a few hours later the grandmother made her give it back. I don't know what happened at all. I just hope it was not because of the white dolls. My daughter would have loved this 3 years ago. She just don't like toys any longer. Only dolls that eat and talk. Baby alive...
@rjbass (1424)
Happy Easter to you too :) I also did the family thing today. My wife and I brought our three kids to an Easter egg hunt where there were also kids activities and jump houses. We all had a blast and enjoyed each others company.
@crazynurse (7489)
My children (the two who still live at home) and my parents came and hubby and I cooked for everybody. We enjoyed visiting and eating! Luckily calories don't count on holidays! Ha!
@dcroome2005 (1211)
Happy Easter to you too. We had family from Florida and New Jersey here with us in Virginia . I cooked ham and all kinds of stuff. I have eaten so much in the last 3 days that I could not eat for 5 days and be still stuffed. LOL I don't know how we ate all that food but we did. We still have tons left over. WE won't be grocery shopping at all this week except for maybe soda and milk. Oh, maybe some Tums too. LOL