Abe & Celeste??

The last episode showing Abe & Celeste dining together... the way Abe was singing Celeste's praising and "adoring" Celeste (even to Kate)...seemed very suggestive!! Was it me or did it seem like their relationship has gone or is leading toward a lil' bit past a Son & Mother-n-law type relationship??
@coolcatzz (1589)
Wow I never thought of that but you could be right. Wouldn't that make the story interesting to have them get together and have Lexie come back.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I hope not, but it would not surprise me. She did offer to take care of him and the boy, I can't remember the name.
I hope they don't hook up that would be too Icky. Now if the show was Bold and The Beautiful I could definently see that happening.
@Michele21 (3095)
I was thinking the same thing, the way he was holding her hand while he was talking to her...kinds creepy thinking about him going for his wife's mother. Icky!! But I guess it could be worse.