What Will You Do,If Your Someone Special is Cheating You?

@anne0418 (268)
He said that, Had something to do and its important,But you found out one day that he cheats you,he is seeing and dating someone else.What wiil you do?
@matlgal (1687)
Well I would be in jail for murder LOL ! No seriously- I would be hurt, angry and then I would say it's his loss and move on to someone that loves me for me and who I trust and admire and who respects me. If there is a mutual respect then cheating should never ever come into the equation.
@anne0418 (268)
Yes i agree to you...Life must go on,maybe there's someone really in stores for you...Its his loss not ours..:)
thts really sorrowful and depressing and frustrating..u sud ask him clearly and take actions accordingly
@anne0418 (268)
It really hurt us when we found out that the person we love is cheating us.And the right way to take actions accordingly is to ask him first clearly...why....???