What are the GAINS and LOSSES of mine on mylot?

Pakistan
Yesterday night, just before going to bed this came to mind what have I gained from mylot and what I lost from this site. Wandering this thing I started thinking about the plus points and those were: * I get money for nothing around here * Improved my english and punctuation * Improved the typing speed of mine * Made more friends * Found a better way of interacting with people and some which I can't remember now And the negative points were * What's the use of this? * A lot of wastage of time * Good amount of moeny spent on buying prepaid-internet cards i.e. about 1/3 of what i've earned here * My mind to set to mylot and can't concentrate on other things. So, did something like this came to your mind? Did you think about your gains and losses at mylot
@mdchennai (2129)
Ya even i have thought of these things. I will describe my gains and losses: GAINS: * I earn during my free time rather than chatting with others. * I am staying away from other useless sites * Come to know few facts happening around the world * Make friends and improve my English! LOSSES: * The first and important LOSS is that, i am spending lots of my time in this site * I am getting addicted to it and prefer to stay in this site rather than doing other works * Less paid for more time spent!
@djdeep81 (1061)
I think that one of main things is that we can improve on our typing, make friends, and learn something new at the same time. As well as earning money which is not a great amount. Yes it can be time consuming but i still think its fun to take part in discussions. Everyone is enjoying themselves here.
@lonely_f16 (2147)
it's nice also to think about the positive and negative effects of mylot...i think it's normal since if you pay like P999 for an internet usage and needs to make use of your time in the net positively and productively..then you could post and make use of it...
at first i was skeptical. i thought mylot was a joke but when i started posting and recieving response from other users i kinda enjoy the experience. i have lost nothing because i gained so much learning at the value of participation.
@liranlgo (5749)
• Israel
The gains and losses of mylot, what a wonderful subject to discuss. i taught about it quite alote lately. i guess it is due to the fact that in a few days, i will start my studies, and will work at a regular job and i do not know how much time i will have to spend here. So like in every other issue that my life evoloves through, I had to think of my gains and losses here, and got to the conclusion that i have more gains then losses. The first one is, that i really enjoy alote of discussions in here, and i would likr to continue them. The second, i do earn money from my responses and posts, while other people and the mylot system defines their quality, which is quite important to me. Third reason, i gain money without investing money, whish i quite critical to me, at this period of my life. Fourth, my english and punctuation are improving. in my country we speak a different language and i do not and will not have a chance to improve my english as i do here, in mylot. Fifth reason, is the most enjoyable one, and that is the interacting with different people from different places around the world, learning their different cultures and habits. The loss i found is just one: the lose of time. but when i look at all those gains, i really don't think i am losing here, just gaining. so i will continue here.