DOES YOUR HUSBAND STILL ASKS YOU FOR A DATE?or DO YOU ASK YOUR WIFE FOR A DATE?

@xenybb (168)
Am still single and that i am thinking if your husband still ask you for a date like boyfriend and girfriend relationship...I can observed that most women in the house always think of their children.. They never had the chance to go out and spent time only together. Many would say that the important thing right now is your children.. hmmp, well for me, i am just hoping that if i will be getting married i just hope that the treatment i got from my boyfriend must be the same as we will be sharing ourlives together.. what do you think?
@xelissa (777)
• New Zealand
Its quite fun. My husband would send me cards, or get call me through a homophone speaker thing so his voice would change into a robotic voice, then he'd say something like your mission is to meet me at so and so and find a guy waiting for you with a surprise. We still do that when we're married.