..i'm thinkin to go for piercing in a belly...

belly piercing - picture of mah fren showing pierced belly
@diillu (5128)
i'm thinkin to go fro a belly piercing but one of my friend suggest no to do so coz according to her..she said that after piercing your belly it wont heal even after a year..it keeps on giving pain..unlike tattoo..after the tatoo has healed it doesn't pain any more but piercing in a belly is really painfull is it so.......
@fidainc (412)
mine healed in 6mths although there's a lot of precautions like no exercise until your wound recovers etc. The piercing won't hurt that bad but probably a day later, you will find it hard to bend forward. That'll last 5-7 days. After that the swelling should subside but there'll be some liquid excretion which you have to be careful and clean it properly to prevent infection. In the hand of a professional, I'd say migration should be minimal but you should still be careful not to add unneccesary pressure/tugging etc on the wound. Let me know if you're still considering piercing your belly button cos in my opinion, its the sexiest piercing i've ever gotten!