527 Posts, 22 Best Response, Only 43 Friends and $20.46 Earning!

@mdchennai (2129)
Well guys, you would have seen my statistics in the subject line of this discussion. I don't have that many friends, but with great effort i got my statistics as specified above. I don't know in what way to comment on it. Whether it is a good one or a bad one! Your comments are welcomed on my statistics. If you are willing to, then i would like to hear your statistics too. The things that i would like to know more specifically is THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS because it is very difficult to survive in myLot unless we don't have many friends. Your comments!
@4cuteboys (4103)
Hi there, 14 best responses, earings are at $14.86 so far, and I have been a member for 7 days, but paid for only 6. Not too shabby! I think I have about 60 freinds. Great job on your best responses and earnings!
@mdchennai (2129)
Hi friend! Even you have made a good earning within a short period of time. Do you know how long i have stayed here? If you will come to know then you will start laughing. I am here in this site from first week of February and only now i am going to get my first payout. I was little bit slow but now i have increased my speed :)
Wow, congratulations! You have a lot of best responses so I think those earned you a lot! I only have 3 but I'm working on it. I only have 11 friends for now though =) It's not that difficult to survive on mylot with just a few friends but it's better if you do! Bravo and keep up the good work! =)
@mdchennai (2129)
Thanks! Hey don't get carried over with the fact that best response increases your earning. I have seen and experienced it. Hey you have less number of friends! I believe that you won't be getting much responses to the discussion that you started and it is only because you don't have enough friends. Anyway thanks for your wishes and keep myLotting :)
@seamonkey (1982)
I've seven pages of best responses, a pge and a quarter of friends (I delete those that don't stay active or it would be more) over 1200 posts and a little over $40 in 5 weeks. The lst week, however, I hadn't been on at all, so really all the activity was on April. It is more than I expected to make when I started, so I am pleased.
@mdchennai (2129)
Thats really great. I think you will be spending lot of time in the net especially on myLot. Anyway keep posting and Happy earning :)
@Erinlpx (179)
I have about 7 or 8 friends, and I haven't earned much - but I haven't participated much. Difficult to survive? I don't think so. I'm still here!
@mdchennai (2129)
Survive means you will have very less earning for the discussions that you have started. It is because you won't have enough friends to reply your discussions. You can earn by responding to others discussions, but the easiest way to earn is to get maximum responses for our discussion. So start making friends :)
@djdeep81 (1061)
That is absolutely amazing!! So far i've got the same amount of friends as you. This is also my first week. It is true that it will be difficult to survive if you do not have many friends. But i have not had a best response so far. But i'm doing my very best to answer discussions well enough to earn my rewards. Keep up the good work.
@mdchennai (2129)
Thanks! I think you have worked very hard and have reached the number very quickly. Don't worry about the number of best responses you have, because i have seen that it is not helping my earning in any way. Just keep posting quality discussions and try to get maximum responses :)
@ladyljs (1303)
i didn't know that you needed more friends to survive. i only have 3...yikes! wanna be my friend? (smile)
@mdchennai (2129)
Yes, you need more friends. You have to make more friends, else your discussions won't get enough responses. I don't have problem in accepting friends request. So if you are willing, then you can send me friend request, i will accept it :)
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Hi again! Well I have to say only ... I have many friend but I am unable to grab good attention from their side. There are certian reasons one of which is that I am bit lazy to go for them. But surely some of the friends are so good. I think most of the times I just think of my reputation here and am lucky enough that friends like you are always a contributor to my repu too. Good statistics of yours and looking to be very best soon. So nice of you for giving all that others may hide LoL ;)
@mdchennai (2129)
No my friend, if you have many friends; i mean active friends then i am sure that your discussion will be in TODAY'S TOP DISCUSSION list. I find quality in your discussion. So you have to make many friends to reach that list. Anyway thanks for your wishes :) Keep posting quality discussions and Happy Earning :)