Do you ever feel that life has no meaning??

No, I am not blue but many times the thought crosses my mind - why are we working, shopping, fighting, crying etc. when in the end we die and eventually everyone will forget you. Sincerely, how many times do you remember or talk about your great grand mother; I was very close to my grandmom but I still don't remember her everyday...and even if I did, how will she benefit out of it!? Do you ever wonder or feel that life has no meaning??
@nkkyluv (83)
• Nigeria
Yes, sometimes i think about life & wonder why we struggle so hard just for nothing. When i was younger, i once asked my mum, what is the use of all the troubles when we will end up dying one day & fogotten, i also remember saying life doesnt worth the stress, so what i do when i feel this way, is to call up few friends, chat, laugh & just have fun, u can never tell when ur lclock will stop ticking, so i always try staying happy.
That is the best way to look at things - live everyday as the last day of your life!!!!
@juskoday (183)
Hey, you're not alone on this. I think everyone at one point in their lives goes through a depressive stage. Sometimes, I wonder why the heck I'm alive anyway, it's not as though I make a difference. But I always think that even if there's a sense of finality if and when I die, what matters more is if I made an impact on someone else in their lives. Let's say I teach someone to count to ten in Japanese and that's a skill they'll be using forever, then I've made a significant impression in them even though they don't remember me every day.
That is a great way to look at things and yes, I do that too at times in order to cheer myself up - Thank you!