Check out this site I found.

@Polly1 (12648)
Here is a site I just found, I wanted to share it with those that would be interested in it. It has recipes, how to videos and many more things. I haven't explored it that much yet. It looks like an interesting site. http://www.chow.com/
@lightningMD (5932)
thanks for the link i bookmarked it..it looks like it has alot of great things there i love new recipes..i need a few for leftover ham right now...
@Polly1 (12648)
I am having leftover ham too. I am just going to fry up some chunked potatoes, chunk up some ham, add onion and put some scrambled eggs in it, let it cook and call it dinner. We will have some toast to go with it. Thanks for the response, I like to try out new recipes too.
@marciascott (25554)
I could use some recipes too.
@marciascott (25554)
She is making me hugry!
It looks like a good site to get some recipes from, I'm going to try some of the recipes myself and see how they taste. Thanks for posting this website.
@Polly1 (12648)
Happy cooking and then eating (eating the best part).
Thanks, this looks interesting. I'm gonna bookmark it and check it out later when I have more time.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks, I hope you find something interesting on the site.
Looks like a great site Polly. I have been meandering through the recipes and found quite a few. The latest article that I see is for licorice. This is hubbies favorite candy. He is from Holland and it is one of the nation's favorites.
@Polly1 (12648)
I am happy you found the site to be helpful, I saved it to my favorites, I haven't had much time to look throught it yet.
Polly, Thank you so much! I will come back and bookmark it later. As you know I am trying hard to catch up right now. I use www.recipezarr.com most of the time. Have you tried it? Been missing you ~Donna
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks also for the link, I will save that link too. I have been missing you too, take care.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I took a look at this website and it looks very interesting and will have to try some of the recipes. I need to start learning how to cook so this site is of great help. I will definitely explore the site more and see what other things it has that could be interesting.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks for responding. Cooking is so easy, just consider you are doing artwork, haha, then you can't go wrong. If you have the patients to do some of your art, you can learn to be a good cook. I do like you art work, I am not making fun of it. You use your imagination for your art, cooking is like that, I concoct stuff all the time. My grandkids have things I make named after them, we call it their name and put surprise after. You can name your cooking "Kens surprise". Have fun exploring.
@theponch (198)
Sounds like a site that might interest me. I'll get to it a little later. I love videos, I like new foods too.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks for your response, have fun exploring.
@creematee (2810)
This site looks incredible! Thank you for sharing. :)
@Polly1 (12648)
I am so happy you like it. Have fun exploring.