do you really think you take care of your computer...???

@diillu (5128)
do you check usbz for anti virus just before inserting to your laptop..do you have latest version of antivirus protection against your computer...when you get alert you dont visit to the malware...containg site do you? and while sunig networing...are you sure that your frenz computer dont have virus..??? now do you really take care of your computer or more than this???
I take care of my computer but I'm not a freak about it. I disk clean every couple days and defragment with diskeeper once a week. I do have the lates avg free version that updates almost every day. My puter runs just wonderfully. I have to say that I recommend Diskeeper 7.0. The defragmentor is really good and it has alot of other really good features to help keep you up and running.
O yeah, and I do run my avg on everysingle file I download before opening it. This is a must. I know many people who have gotten viruses that way. But not me :D
@lifetalk (681)
• Pakistan
Well, being an internet addict and a pc nerd, i'd say, this question has a straight forward answer from me, and that is. YES. I do take care of my pc. Lot's of care, seriously. I mean, it's something vitally important in my eyes. MY pc is always updated with the latest windows patches, the latest antivirus softwares, latest gaming patches, usb disks are checked before i use them. I degfragment my drives once in every 2 weeks. Plus, do the disk cleanup everyday, and a complete system scan every night!
@diillu (5128)
i thought i was the one..but you are more than me.......
@aprilgrl (4460)
Yes, I do I always update my Avg and spybots and scan them regurly.
@demo3424 (599)
yes i really think that i take good care of your computer.i keep my anti-spyware and antivirus updated all the time.i scan my pc everyday to remove spywares and viruses.i also remove errors from my pc.
@tim_un (355)
Yes, i really alwasys take care my computer. For your information, i just bought a new computer recently, so i must take care in order to utilise the performance since i pay for it :) i will check for the antivirus pattern, spyware pattern and always check for any program that dont need anymore then uninstall them. Finally i will defrag the harddisk to improve the harddisk performance.
@Makoy1983 (1086)
i normally dont take a lot of updates to my computer but what i usually do to take care of my computer is (1) i just open trustworthy websites and (2) i really check the storage devices that i plug into my computer, even cds and dvds for that matter. its better to be safe than sorry
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
No! My knowledge of computer is virtually, zero, the only time I know there is a problem is when there are usually viruses and the computer is stalling.
yes i want take care of my computer.. i used update my anti virus software upto date. and i used to use firewall network connection.
yes if you like your computer you take good care of it besides y won't any one take care. I have antivrus programs and internet security browsers besides i periodically check for viruse it really takes a lot of time and money to install windows again and again
@hcromer (2712)
I love my computer but I don't take care of it at all. I download all kinds of things and my computer constantly has a virus. I have to re-format my computer on a pretty regular basis.