gas was 29 cents a gallon!

@mzz663 (2775)
Over the weekend here in ohio, gas prices at one gasstation in particular had a new attendant and mistakenly set the pumps for gas at 29cents a gallon, they say the complany lost thousands of dollars and the pumps were like that for at least three hours. I didnt need gas at the time and couldn't have been lucky enough to stop there while this was happening. with gas prices the way they are, would anyone feel bad about getting gas at 29 cents a gallon? Do you think the guy should keep his job? would you offer him a job?
@Impervious (1154)
OH man, Oh man, Why can I never come across these deals. I'd of got every gas can I could buy and filled them. But hey the guy is only human I don't think that he should have been fired although I am willing to bet he was. I'd hire him but keep him away for pricing. LOL
@mzz663 (2775)
lol....well...I prolly live about 10 miles if that away from there and I missed it, don't feel bad! He did get fired, though and yeah....give the poor guy a job that don't involve pricing.... :D Guesss what? Since you're the best reply I got on this.....I'm giving you "BEST ANSWER" on it! is that cool or what?!
That is way cool !!!