Captaincy

@amodak (272)
Is Rahul Dravid capable to hold captaincy,after disastarous performance of indian team.
@mdchennai (2129)
I feel that he is capable. We should'nt blame only him because it is the mistake of the total team rather than any individual. Even if someone else takes up the captaincy i feel that India's chances in winning the Bangladesh tour is very less and that is going to be a bigger disaster for India!
@amodak (272)
No, i donot agree with you,in match against B'desh,dravid won the toss,ellect to bat 1st,knowing the ball will support ballers in morning,and it will become batting supportive after lunch.afterward his statragies on the field are poor,if you compare with any other captain of good cricket team.
@nilzerous1 (2435)
I think we do not need to add fuel to fire, the team is not settled now and team India is really passing through the most difficult time. Let the dust of uncertainty be settled first, then, we may discuss about such issue later on. At this point of time, I find no reason to change Dravid, it would only give rise to some more controversies.
@cvignesh (305)
The captain is as good as a team...and when some players try to against the team..then its a losing task for any captain