do you like history subjects?

@djmarion (4901)
i bet not everyone of us favors history subject, as i remember i almost like to sleep during this subject when im still in school, and until now i cant understand why we have to study these past events. how about you do you like history subjects?
I don't know when I fell out of love with History, maybe it was when my brain started to deteriorate, hehehe. I can still remember my fascination with the subject when I was young. Yup, I was interested with History then because it makes me feel knowledgeable of my roots. History answers most of my "whys" and hows". Well, we all know that we were younger, we are inquisitve about things, we want to know "why did this happen?" or "how did it come to this?". But you see, after acquiring more knowledge in other fields of study, I started to become uninterested with History (hmmm... maybe it's because of my trouble in memorizing dates, places and names too, hehhe, too much MSG I suppose). But I'm telling you, the answer to your question would be a variation because people's interests vary too... So yup, interest-wise, I like it, academic-wise, I hate it {*wink}
@djmarion (4901)
i understand, at least at first you like the subject, while me eversince i hate it.lol.
Funny story about history actually, last year i absolutely hated history, it wasnt the subject i hated, it was the teacher. As we all know if you dont like the teacher its hard to perform good in the subject. I only did history for a term though so i thought that was good. So i picked my subjects for next year and left history out. But what happened next was that one of the subjects was cancelled so i had to choose another one, i choose accounting. But then that clashed with another subject so if i wanted to do five TEE i had to do history!!! The strange thing is, i have a different teacher now, and i am acing history. It has become my best subject. Strange that hey?
@djmarion (4901)
its good, at least you get rid of the teacher.lol.
I used to do good in history class during my elementary and high school grades. I like the subject because it was mainly memorization and I don't have to think or analyze anything about it - everything is already given in the book, so I didn't have a hard time with it. It was Math that I hate so much, and everytime I see my math teacher coming in for the class I always feel sleepy.
@djmarion (4901)
i also dont like math, i prefer communication subjects, its more interesting.
i hated history! i remembered during history exam back in high school i fell asleep on it haha. i didnt fail it though..and it remains a mystery to me how i passed it!
@vhinjc (342)
never, its a very boring subject for me.
@rb200406 (1825)
I always liked history with its stories.I was always facinated by that subject.Actually i love the stories in our history.Also there so many things which one can learn from history about our roots.still i am fascinated by historical places .