How could the government improve our economy?

philippines - Metro Manila- MRT
@jengrin (947)
Let us discuss now how the government could improve the economy of our country. Since it's nearly election time I think it's better to voice out what we really need to improve the economy.
i don't like our government here in the Phils.they are all selfish, they all think for their benifits only. i don't trust them anymore. i keep on praying that what i will write on my paper on voting day will really help our government. i am really hoping. I think what they must improve is the education, just provide scholarship to poor children, maybe the next president is in their league.
@jengrin (947)
Yeah you are right. It's really hard to trust our government nowadays but I think we all need to help each other improve our economy. But I still believe that there are still good people in our government. Though there are only few of them. Education is one of the first step to improve our economy. We need free education especially for the poor filipinos.
@romel_ece (1290)
I think the best way to Improve the Philippine Economy is the need for access to online financial transactions, such as PayPal.This would be a great opportunity for both sides, as it will open up access to the supply of good talent, and as well as open up access to those who are on the demand-side.
@marazh (88)
Politicalunity and stopping corruption
@rdurusan (624)
We could improve our economy if we stay away from globalization,repeal the privatization,oil deregulation,the epira law,the anti terror bill and all laws that are pro rich and anti poor.And also stay away from the dictates of the foreign media.How many years since the deposition of Marcos, did we improve,we are getting poorer and poorer.That is because the western media particularly the American media are dictating our local journalist what to believe and what to write.After the idea is being injected to the minds of the people,then the lobbyist will lobby for the laws that are benificial to their country and not to our country.All of the laws that i mentioned are created through lobbying of the American corporations.If you dis agree with me,then check the corporations that are in partners with our local corporations.Their incomes are staggering while we Filipinos are dying of hunger.P.S.E-VAT is also from the American lobbyist.
This question had been asked a lot of time. And yet the government remained in deaf ear. or they have done very little. But the problem increased faster than the solution. The people in the government think of themselves first before it attends tot he needs of the people. However, the improvement still, lies in ourselves. We got to work hard, in order to contribute to the improvement of society's economy.
@p0wcheee (97)
So much area to cover when we want to talk about the economy of the Philippines. :)Anyway, I really think we have a problem with leadership. The kind of politics we have reflects the kind of economy we have. The leaders always think of the quick solutions rather than a long-term plan. Sometimes, they're becoming more and more of actors rather than public servants with their constant need to have publicity. Good education and a nice plan for the economy is wasted with mediocre governance.