memory

United Arab Emirates
my memory in a bad condition,I coudlnot concentrate in my job .I always forget things ,so I need help
@rherdey (966)
Stress and depression can cause a person to have memory problems. Sometimes our brain gets so much information that is like shuts down to try to figure out what to do with all of it. Our brain works something like your computer. Try to relax, find something you enjoy doing with out thinking, listen to good relaxing music is a good thing to do. It help clear the mind and helps settle thing down inside of us. I too have this problem once in a while. If I am under alot of stress and have other problems outside of work. Some time I cant even tell you what day it is. This is the time I know I have to stop, relax and find the so call peace in the body and brain for the brain to function again. Sometimes people will have to contact thier doctor to get some help with the depression, stress or just to relax. If you are older and this is continues you should contact a doctor. Alstimers is a growing diease and will effect millions of americans as they age. A good practice would frist contact your doctor to see if he has other good suggestions for you. Take care and good luck
There are lots of things that could cause this problem. Have you talked to your doctor about your concerns? Has this been long term?
@QnAQueen (555)
memory can also be enhanced by eating a proper diet, exercise, getting enough sleep/rest, and being stress-free or being able to de-stress, in general - living a healthy lifestyle...
@QnAQueen (555)
has your memory deteriorated drastically in recent times? how about the concentration issues at work - has it gone worse just recently?
@cyrux004 (949)
This usually happens due to depression and sadness... you tend to forget things and cant conectrate on any thing continiuolsy... I would advise you to try and be happy and if you cant do this the best way is to consult a doctor
@sedel1027 (17852)
Have you tried playing memory games, reading, and doing challenging activites in your day to day life to help improve your memory?