jokes

@suzzs02 (631)
how about them jokes, i love a good laugh anyone have any good jokes to share, if so e-mail me at smidd36@aol.com i'll read all of them and post them with the funniest being the joke of the day...keep em coming...
I took your e-mail address down and will try to send a few jokes along, but for now, here's one to tide you over: Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted. You have to say it out loud to get the full benefit. Isn't it so cute?
@suzzs02 (631)
thanks for the joke cute lol
@suzzs02 (631)
ok peopel send me some jokes, i know u have em u can just post em here if u dont want to e-mail me im not picky, i know i have some good ones there just not coming to me right now.. so while my brain is thinking, send in yours give me a laugh.
@suzzs02 (631)
ok here's one where do waitresses with big boobs work??? hooters so where do waitresses with 1 leg work???? i-hop