What would the movie about your life be titled?

Have you ever wondered if they made a movie about your life what it would be called and who would play your role? I'd have to say my movie title would be something like "My Crazy World and How to Survive It" and perhaps the woman that would best play my role (ok, I know I'm NOT black.. but she is truly so much like me) would be Queen Latifah. She has this attitude about herself and about what others think that just says "get over it and move on.. I am what I am" and I really do have that attitude. LOL
@rx4life (1932)
Mine would have to be something similar to "In the Eye of the Hurricane"...and Susan Sarandon would play my role...The title would come from the fact that my life seems to be filled with calm,wonderful parts...but getting to them I had to go through the emotional and physical equivalents to a hurricane..so when you are in the eye it's the safest part..but just outside the eye is a thing called the eye wall...which is the strongest winds and the most dangerous part of the hurricane...you can't get to one without passing through the other..and the surrounding dangers and upheavals are right outside your calm life!!! I chose Susan Sarandon to play me because I respect her work and talent as an actress and think she would have the ability to portray both the good and the bad events in my life..and she's a redhead...( that's no doubt where the similarity ends:)
How wonderful that you can see the ENTIRE hurricane though and don't concentrate on the whirling moments. Sometimes to get to the eye and experience the calm you have to put up with the storms!
@kgwat70 (13396)
I think the movie about my life would be called "The Mysterious Life of Ken." People are always asking me about why I am still single or why my artwork has not sold much and other things. The are trying to figure me out. LOL I think Keanu Reeves could play my role. Another thing about me is that I am shy, especially in public.
LOL.. I think making them wonder keeps life a bit more interesting! Share some of your "artwork" with us!!! Do you have pics? A website?
the first thought was "Cry Freedom". . . but i think there's already a movie of that title. . . but then, i think that movie was about the liberation of prisoners or something or from oppression. . . mine would be freedom from stress, from the limitations imposed by society, by conscience. . . the movie would feature how a man can be so conscientous of others' sensitivities that he loses his own freedom to do what he likes fearing he would disappoint or upset his family and friends. . .
What a wonderful thought.. to be liberated and free from "the norm" and the expected. Just being able to be YOU! I love that idea. I wonder if we can ever achieve that stage of life?
@katzbee (91)
Mine would be The Ugly, The Bad And The Good. Wil Smith, the early years, when I was a student trying to make ends meet,Denzil Washington the later years when I switched professions until I accidentally bumped into one I enjoyed.
LOL... should we guess those are the stages of your life so far?
Well im glad even if youre not black youd still choose one that would play your role. Im glad racism isnt an issue anymore. Queen Latifah has gone through so much and it would be an honor to have someone like her play your life, if your movie will push through. =)