Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's Daddy

@raydene (9875)
Anna Nichole's daughter is the biological child of Larry Birkhead which was confirmed by DNA test ... Now for the custody hearings.. Now that it is certain that he is the father and her mother is dead shouldn't Stern turn the child over to her father? Stern must have formed an attachment to her...should he be allowed to keep her? Do you think that Stern and Birkhead should share custody? Any thoughts on this ? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17983014/
@uiwwitch (892)
It was a given from the very first day he appeared and claimed her daughter. Is he in for the money? Who knows? Who really knows who will be the best to raise this baby. Her life has been a roller coaster ride from the very beginning and I doubt that it will end here. If they really love this baby like they claim they do, the wisest thing would be to agree to share custody so that Dannielyn can feel the love that both of them are ready to offer. I'm really praying that it's not all abut the money.
@raydene (9875)
This child might never be rich..Who knows without Anna Nichole to fight the children of the old gent may win..This child may be better of..Think of the life she would have had with her mother..Think of what happened to her brother..This little one has a better chance now..
@uiwwitch (892)
hey, thanks!
@gabs8513 (48715)
This is again is a Situation where the Child will be confused the Father she knows turns out not to be her Dad I think she should stay with the Person that she has known and calls Dad Blood is not always thicker
@raydene (9875)
Thanks Gabs,I guess we'll have to see what the courts decide in the future..I don't know if this Anna Nichole stuff will ever quiet down. XXX Angel R
@uiwwitch (892)
Dannielyn is still young and s I don't think it will affect her that much at this point. I think that real father and daughter need a chance to get to know each other and bond.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh wow it is amazing with the technology of DNA what it does show up isn't it. Well I think in this case due to the mother is already deceased that Stern and Birkhead should share the custody of Anna Nichole's daughter.
@raydene (9875)
It's too bad that this man wasn't allowed to see his child from day one..But that was the Mother's idea..It was mean of Anna Nichole to put Stern on the birth certificate in the first place...She was a very self centered person..
Didn't we all know this would happen? I was rooting for Stern, he seems like a nice guy and would be able to raise this child the right way. This Birkhead is a single, playboy who will only do harm to this child, especially with the grandmother in the works, she is wacko ... I pray for this child everyday, hopefully she will have a real life and be able to live a good life with such a father.
@raydene (9875)
Who knows maybe this will be the thing to change Birkheads way of life.He has to know that the media will be all over him.He will have to walk on eggshells for a while..
@winterose (39918)
the child should be given to her father, they only reason they both want her I bet is because she is worth so much.
@brimia (6584)
I feel so sorry for that poor child. I think whoever she ends up with, she just has a stable home life. However, I don't know if that's going to happen with Stern or Birkhead.