Women Drivers

Joke about women drivers - this is a funny cartoon about women drivers
This is a funny joke that I received on my e-mail earlier this evening. It is about women drivers. I thought it to be very humorous. Please, it is not dirty, and does not contain swear words, however, if you feel you might be offended, do not click on the cartoon!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
lol that is funny and my mom did have a hand in teaching me to drive. This reminds me of me and one of me friends riding and acting crazy. Cute picture.
It made me laugh. I need to laugh more, so if you find anything cute, be sure and post it so I'll see it!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I sure will . :)
thanks hon...Hope you're having a great day today. It's supposed to rain again here...YUCK
@Acts238girl (2088)
Ok I love this joke.Thanks for sharing.I am female which I guess you know that by looking at my username but anyway everytime I see another driver make a mistake while driving I will say "that must be a woman driver".lol
You know I thought this was a funny joke, but I know men who are just as bad. This morning, I saw a man driving while I was on the way to work. He had a newspaper propped up on the steering wheel, a cup of coffee in one hand and a cell phone propped up with the other shoulder! I was afraid of him!
@juliefaye (1214)
I love that! did you observe too that a car owned by a woman has the following: Stuff toys that almost cover the windshield, colorful throw pillows, decorated tissue holder, cartoon character painted on the sunshield and many other stuff that can be found in her bedroom.
yes! that is so true! You forgot the teenagers, all with headphones and trying to talk over their music, the dog who thinks she needs to ride everywhere you go, and the hands-free cell phone cord stuck in her ear.
I love a good joke. I know this has been said before, but here goes: Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
lol :) I have not seen this one before, But I like it!