nail polish of which brand?

hey all the girls here plz pay attention and help me.. I want to gift my girlfriend with a good nail polish ..plz help me with the brand and the colour.. She is dusky and not slim but not fat, with sound health. Can u suggest me a brand and colour so that I can impress her with my gift?
I think I can help...for one, I don't know where you are from, but nail polish colors can be chosen by the season and her favorite colors..I don't know about brands available where you are, but if she already has some, you can use those colors to get a good idea of what kind she will like..
thanks for ur gud response but i m confussed how the colors are assosiated with seasons. any ways there is one more link that is her favorite colors that will work fine but it wil be pleasure if u make me understand the color and season concept thank you
Oh thank u for giving me such a detailed answer and a nice description...Nice knowledge..Now I can think I can impress her
I can't say about the colors because you know her better and you would have an idea of which color is her favourite (not to mention that I do like dramatic colors myself, which might not be suitable for everyone). For the brand, I would recommend Christian Dior or Chanel, they are pricey but with top qualities! They are easy to dry and don't chip! With the colors, they make the nails look very nice! Oh, they are easy to remove too and won't leave dirty marks on the nails! I really love these two brands' nail polishes.
Oh thank u very much to send a response to help me out..I will sure look for these two brands..
I think the prettiest colour there is would be Chanel's Rouge Noir. This is a classic reddish black and is suitable for all skin colours and skin tones. It also goes well with all types of clothes. It's a lovely gift for a lady who wants to look polished and fashionable. If you are on a budget, you could also consider OPI. They have some very pretty dark colours as well. There's Lincoln Park after dark, Lincoln park at midnight. These are almost black colours with a hint of red or purple. Very 'in' and very suitable for fashionistas. Good luck! :)
Thanks for your prettiest response but the problem is she does not like dark colors. she prefer light shades would you suggest me some suitable light shades. thanks for a clear response..