I read a discussion...someone got excited his discussion was on today's top

@estherlou (5020)
discussions! Now, that made me curious, so I had to go and look to see if maybe one of my discussions might be there. Well...no. So then, I looked through 10 pages of today's hot topics and lo and behold, one of my discussions was there. LOL! So, probably all of us have been there at least once and just never knew it.
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
hmm....I can't help but think I could be the inspiration of this one. Because I did start a topic about this yesterday, well, if I was, I'm delighted. Well, with me it happened by mistake but I'm happy to know that you were on there too, it would've been a surprise if you hadn't because I do find your discussions interesting, even though I haven't replied to all of them, I do read them, and I only like to reply when I have something to say. I think you would've been there more than once and just not known about it. Before some friends used to tell me if I was on there, and that used to be nice, but it was a whole other feeling when I saw it there myself, was it the same with you?
@kgwat70 (13398)
I have seen some of mine on there as well but I do not get excited about it. It is nice to be on there but even if my topic was not there I would not be upset about it either. I never really looked there that much early on when I first started here. It is definitely a honor to be there or to get a best response. I bet that you have had numerous topics there. :-)
@villageanne (8555)
Well Congradulations to you. I have never checked to see if any of my discussions were one of the top discussioned ones but htem I am pretty sure I would not find any of mine there. That is ok though. I love discussing on mylot even if I am not one of the top myloters.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
Yes you were on "today's top discussions" and at first page many times, I saw you there before :) I don't check there much but i saw some of mine too, anyway you can be sure that one of your discussion is/was there if it receives 20+, 30+ responses or above in a day, it's not from your friends and all those people will not stumble on it if it wasn't in top discussions or hot topics.
@charms88 (7545)
Hi esther, I'm glad to hear that your thread landed on the hot topics. It can be real inspiring to see our own effort making it there. With so many members posting good, quality discussions, making it to the top is certainly difficult. Just to show our threads are not left in the cold. Keep posting and I like to see your threads right up to the front page. Happy posting. :)
@agrigsby (224)
i know one of my discussions made the top 10 yesterday, it was the very first time that I actually noticed and was happy with it. i brought about a good topic on how to increase earnings without getting banned. received a lot of responses from but now it's starting to die down. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/972175.aspx
@maribea (2366)
I am happy to find you excited today...I think this means that many people appreciated your discussions and many of us loved to talk with you and to leave a sign of their presence and thought for you....this is one of the best thing about all this matter...thinking about the fact that people want to share something with us and spend their time with us...congratulations on your being on this special HIT PARADE!!!
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow thats very nice good for you folks! I have not experienced having top discussions here on mylot. Thats what I have been dreaming for. I know that time will come when I will get to the top. Wish me luck.
@14missy (3185)
I never even thought about that Estherlou. Maybe I was famous for a day and didn't know it. haha. I might have a look every now and then to check for myself.
@Savvynlady (3686)
That's good Estherlou, but then you have some nice ones there; I was curious about a situation I am currently dealing with, and made a question of it and I've been getting answers out of the box behind it too. I am glad to see that, but really don't put questions out there a lot.
@Connie1013 (1098)
I know I had one make it to the top discussions. That cat and her claws was very popular for a few days. LOL I was very excited about it. Even though, most were against the topic it went very well. Everyone who replied was very nice. I think you need to hit a certain number of pages in a very short time to make it? Who knows maybe this one will. ;)
@sigma77 (5385)
I made it a few times, way back when there were half as many people on here. I have no clue what discussions make it to the front pages and why. I should say, I don't understand the selection process.
@gemini1960 (1162)
yes it could be.. congrats then for being on top my friend ..maybe as the time goes i will be the next
@patootie (3593)
I wonder what the criteria is for being in the top discussions .. does it go by how popular it is .. or wether several replies all happen at once .. I've never really known and it's something that MyLot or to promote more so we strive harder to get into the elite of discussions ..
Sad part about it is that you can only stay on the first page a few minutes before being bumped off. 10 pages, huh? Which discussion was it? Was it one with a lot of responses?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That make me want to go check now. I get replies to some of mine that I didn't think anyone would be interested in.