White, Black or Tanned Which do you prefer??

Saudi Arabia
Which is more sexy for you?? For me tanned and black men are more sexy than white ones.. Some say people like their opposite, is that true, as for me I do like the opposite... What about you??
• Saudi Arabia
Hi there, you always come up with such interesting questions, so let us see what we've got here... Although looks aren't a priority to me but to answer your question i say: Not necessary the opposite, I guess My Own Breakdown of what a woman looks like is as follows: 1) Face looks 2) Color 3) Body If i felt comfortable with what her face looks like, then that plays the major role in the acceptance process from my side, and honestly my expectations aren't hard to meet. After this step, comes any other thing you want, whether it is color or body, name it. White or black, nice body or overweight doesn't matter that much to me, (i have my preferences of course). But as for me i believe a woman is divided into two parts when it comes to being sexually attracted to, Body and soul, i'd give body 70% and soul 30% I had an almost black ex gf and i had extremely white as well. Thank you, Dew...
• Saudi Arabia
Thanks for your response.. That is very nice of you to say, although you give only 30% to the soul :p i go with the opposite 30% look and 70% soul. imagine yourself with a good looking girl with no soul??!! NO WAY for me...
• Saudi Arabia
Nooooooo SORRYYYYYY I MEANT THE OPPOSITE, I DON'T KNOW HOW I MADE THAT TYPING ERROR i meant i will go for 70% personality and 30% looks and TO PROVE THAT: Go to the (DISCUSSIONS I HAVE RESPONDED TO) and there's one discussion by a girl named babygurl, discussion title PERSONALITY OR LOOKS a couple of days ago and there i said it is 70% soul and 30% looks, Damn i guess it is just the effect of a hard day at work. Thanx
• Saudi Arabia
Okay in that case.. never do it again :D
I was raised to the notion that "fairer is prettier". I am tanned/wheatish. If I married any darked skinned, my children will become darker. ha ha, so I liked Blondes almost all my life. Which is not bad. I like the idea of standing next to someone and we raidate eachother. Yet, my prefrence changed once I got everything to myself and fate played it's hand. I like dark skin as well as fair now. Beauty however, is on the inside. with tanning lotions and skin bleach, anybody can be anybody.
• Saudi Arabia
This is 100& right.. now you can't even tell whether the color, shape and look are real or not...
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I've dated men of various races and bottomline for me is this...Its not a mans skin colour that makes him sexy, for that matter its not necessarily how he looks at all that makes him sexy...What makes a man sexy to me is his character, his personality and so on...the package is just that, a package..the prize however is definately INSIDE...
• Saudi Arabia
I agree with you.. For a good and healthy relationship what really matters is the inside.. Plus persons' acceptance is different from one to another...