You Use A Deodorant For Yourself Or For Others ? Which One Do You Use ?

@kukkad (511)
I know this would be a funny discussion to start with. But, I thought I would start this one coz many people have a very funny understanding of "Deodorants". I use a Deodrant not for myself, but for others. Everyone in here would understand that one can hardly get a bad smell of himself untill he is like coming after finishing a cross-country across a desert or he's finished a 5 set Tennis match, Or, till he lifts up his arm and smells is armpits. I have known some people who say they do not like using Deodrants. For the funny reason that they like Body odours and they dont want to use anything artificial on their body. Now, it would be a far exception if you do not use a "deodrant" coz you have got some "allergies". I cannot stand a person's body odour. Then why not use a Deodrant. As far as I am concerned, I do not use a Deodorant for myself, I use it for others...... What do yiu feel about this. And, which Deo do you use. I mostly use "Brute" and "Musk Graphite"
I use a body deodorant every morning after my shower and I will probably apply it again during the day. I like to smell and feel fresh and I like my friends to know that I take care of my personal hygiene. I have often gone into small shops and I would get the smell of somebody's body odour and I think they must be contaminating all the food in the shop with their odour. I use lots of different types of deodorant but the one I use most is Sure antiperspirent deodorant.
@healer (1783)
doedorants - Anti-perspirants deodorants
Actually i use it for others and for myslef also, we feel more comfortable when we use deodorants. I wear clothes so that i can be with freinds, suppose if i wear a torn blouse than my freinds will feel uncomfortable to hang around with me so as in the same way if my body odour is not good than i naturally have to use it. Friends matter a lot to us so, lets do things for them so that our friend will be proud of us.
@winterose (39918)
here in Canada you would would be told to use a body deodorant that you smell was offensive to others. Some countries in the world do not wear body deodorants but then everyone is the same so it does not really matter. It is in the places where some do and some don't that makes the difference, so yes I guess it is a social thing.