do you think weather affects the way people feel?

@maxxine (612)
for me..... i think it does.... how about you? share your views..... thanks
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
yes I do when it rains I have to have a clean house or I fell like a muddy mess I think I smile more when its sunny
@maxxine (612)
yes i agree with you
@lightningMD (5937)
I definetly think the weather effects my moods...more the fact of if the sun is shining or not...not the tempatures...i love cold sunny days as much as warm sunny days..i love a really big storm too...what i find brings my mood down is those rainy dripping days and the gray gloomy days ...
@mrsbrian (1951)
Well I know the weather affects me and how I feel . When I was younger I heard older people say its going to rain I feel it in my bones, I thought how silly. Now that im older and have some arthuritis I know what they were saying is so. Last week here it was 80 and the very next day it was 30 and i could barley move.The barametric pressure plaays a lot in how people feel who have joint pains.
@jennybianca (12918)
Defintely the weather affects the way people feel. This is a known fact. For instance, sunny days have a positive effect on people. Wheras too many cold, cloudy & wintry days, can be a depressive to some people. I am like the latter, which is why I don';t like winter. In some of the far north countries, they use special globes to give people more sun, even if it is an imitation.