laundry shop that suck.

By joy
@MGjhaud (20741)
In my country, we just deliver dirty clothes to the shop and they'll do the cleaning but I'm aware that some countries are not doin' that way. But here, what I'm whining about is that some shops sucks. Like before my school uniform was cut with scissors because they do the threading to not mix some clothes on to yours. So i suspect they cut it and never inform me, i just found out few days ago that they tore my school uniform.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Best thing for your situation is to start looking at investing in a washing machine, that way your clothes be clean, you would'nt have to whine and if anything rips or breaks, you can blame yourself lol... I dont trust no one to do my washing. If I need clothes washed I depend on myself to do the job...
@rekhum (2435)
Lol.But that would had been bad.May be then its always do our laundry ourselves.