Am I dead ? Not spamming you mail box this is serious ......

@samrat16 (2442)
Heyy friends , I'm not able to respond to any of your discussions. After typing response when I look at bottom the preview switch or button is unavailable. When I click on post response button all I get is some words written red on top of discussion that my response is unable to process. What is this happening. Sorry guys I'm trying my level best to be active friend or myloter but mylot is not helping little bit.
@bluewings (3857)
You will need to read what the red message is.It is probably the use of a few blocked words that's making the message appear.Try to write the post in a different way and try submitting your response.It should work.
That sucks sweety, well maybe it will get fixed. Have you tried logging out and back in again? Atleast you can still make discussions right? Even if you can't respond to the people in them. I would leave a not at the bottom of my posted message saying that you can not respond back because of a mylot error. Hope it gets fixed soon Sam.
@kathy77 (7488)
Hi, Do not worry I had this before as well it is a bug in the system and should work very soon, as it already happened to me a couple of days ago and then it worked fine. We know this is not spam and next time when you come online this will be gone.
• Pakistan
No biggy for me if I don't get reply to my discussions. You've already replied to so many of my discussions and when you don't I don't mind that. About what happened to you, sometimes it happens to me also. I thought I was the only person with this thing. But now I can see some others have this problem too. I'm confused about it and will want to know about this thing too. Inform me about this too samrat. Reply to this post ok. ;)
I notice around the time that it starts getting close to the payout period, the site has a few problems. In most cases they are fixed after the fact, but I would try and getting in contact with the admin of Mylot and see if they can help you with your problem.
@aissha (2036)
okkk samrat hv u reported to mylot ? and i hope it is working by this time ,keep up th good work ,dear.
@jamie622 (508)
I am wondering what makes this the best response ? Just curious to know !
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Well I hope you have gotten everything worked out.
@deepti15 (1190)
Friend, this happens many a times when mylot is not working at it's best. Mylot site is very slow and it's hard to wait if responding to any intereseting topic. I generally forget what I have to write in response if window takes too much time to load mylot page. You can try reading what is written there on top. Best of luck and keep up with good work.
@charms88 (7543)
It must be the glitches from mylot. Its happening from time to time. Its kind f frustrating for me too. Like I once type down 10 liners respond only to see my screen stating error in connection. You're not alone. Everyone are facing this problem too. I hope mylot can do something about this. :)
There is something I learned the hard way on the Internet. Whenever you type a long blog entry or forum post, cut and paste it to your clipboard. That way if a malfunction occurs, you haven't lost the whole thing. I don't mind retyping a short post, but if it has more than 2 paragraphs, I definitely copy it before hitting send. It saves a lot of frustration. I hope you get paid soon.