"is internet bad in any way to you "

@nimz143 (277)
has internet any time hampered your interests and goals????
Not really... Recently I even enjoy internet to keep improving my interest in web-designing, networking and discussion. I regcognize that it spend a lot of my time. But, I think it is the cost that I must pay. Due to this risk, I keep my slogan in my mind: "Creativity for Freedom!" That is how I live the time 'I spend'. There must be a creation from what I am doing. My best regards. Good luck my friend!
@collstarx (1177)
yes, internet hampered my interest and goal, whithout internet I feel missing out. Best regards
@Makoy1983 (1086)
in some ways, yes. it creates addiction and it sometimes would let you forget about time.
@kkerix (403)
no the internet helps me reach out from the confines of my sick bed. with out it i would only have a tv, and the phone. i have the whole world at my fingertips now, i have a reason to try. i can be productive vie the internet. thank you, mahalo, oahu lopaka
Hi dear its an intresting topic for discussion. well every time i got internet as a gud helping tool for my any project or problem. again sometimes it is disturbing me since if the work is not so intresting mean my project is not so intresting then i go for internet surfing..
@pelo26 (1553)
Yes, it keeps me from sleeping early. It takes precious time away from social life and its so addictive.