Do you love to drink softdrinks?

@cheenlly (3483)
Did you know that 12 oz has 12 tablespoon of sugar and if you drink 1 glass of softdrink you need to drink 35 glasses water to wash out the toxins and caffeine. Well me, i love to drink softdrinks but i have to protect myself since its very bad for the health. Just recently i minimize it because im afraid diabetes runs on our blood. Thats why now everytime i drink a lot. i make sure i drink the equivalent water that is needed to wash out the toxins. What about you do you love to drink softdrinks? and if so what do you do to protect yourself from the bad effect?
@carolynpb (647)
I love soft drinks but have limited myself to them for a couple of years now. Instead I drink more water than I ever have. I try to stay away from things that have no health benefits, although sometimes I do backslide a bit now and then.
@cherriemae (3375)
I dont say that i love to drink softdrinks, but i like drinking it specially when the weather is too hot and very humid. But not to the extent that i'm addicted with softdrinks. I have this friend who had a urinary tract infection because she is fond of drinking softdrinks. We all know that drinking lots of this is not good to our health.
@lonely_f16 (2147)
i love drinking softdrinks especially when it's hot..lolz well i know it's bad for the health and thank you for the information you've shared right now i'll try minimizing softdrink intake
@p0wcheee (97)
I used to drink to 2 litres of coke all on my own. I suppose i just cutback and drank more juices instead. :) I had to stop or my diabetes will come very soon as I have a family history of diabetes on both mother and father side.
@inked4life (4227)
I drink way to much soda (coca-cola mainly) and have got to try and cut back. I recently had a blood test and my blood sugar level is way too high. Time to switch to drinking more water I think.