How Many Book Do You Read Per Year

@gtargirl (5385)
This year I've made a commitment to reading at least 13 books. It's April and I'm on my fourth book. That pretty much is on track. Right now I am reading the second book of C. S. Lewis Space Trilogy, "Perelandra." The main character, Ransom, is actually based on Lewis' best friend, J.R.R. Tolkien. Makes for really interesting conversation. What are you reading?
@jennybianca (12918)
I love reading & would probably read one novel each week. At the moment I am reading "Silent Frontier" by Peter Watt. He has written about 6 other novels. All are on an Australian theme, beginning from the settlement of Australua.
@gtargirl (5385)
Hi Jenny, you know I think Australia has a very interesting history. When I was a teenager growing up in Qld I remember watching a show called "Luke's Kingdom." It was about how Australia was colonized with prisoners and all that. I loved it. Okay, now I'm homesick again. Keep reading.
I usually read about 3 books per year. I'am currently reading "Their Eyes Where Watching God"
@gtargirl (5385)
Oh, that sounds very interesting. Do tell. Give us a book review. I am always on the hunt for a good book, though my list is getting longer. Who's the author? And what is the genre?