Who is this other performer on American Idol?!

Okay, I thought Jennifer Lopez was supposed to sing tonight on American Idol. This is the second week in a row that American Idol has promised and not delivered. I think last week Tony Bennet was supposed to sing. Why would American Idol advertize otherwise? The reggae tonight was cool and all, but I am disappointed because I was expecting J Lo. What about you?
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
Um... J.Lo DID sing. Did you go to the kitchen for ice cream and miss her? She sang in spanish which I was a little disappointed in. I'll bet you thought the show was only going to be a half hour, but they extended it tonighth to a full hour.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Jennifer Lopez sang. Also Akon did. I must have missed the reggae part.
I don't know anything about what you talking. Still i will look forward to get in contact with this series. as i don't really go much for watching these types.
@AnythngArt (3304)
I think you missed the last half of the show. JLo did sing (in Spanish) and Akon sang in the first half (he was also on when they had Gwen Steffani). Since he has the number one song, I guess they thought it would be a surprise, but it didn't seem like anyone is that enthused about his performance. I thought JLo was ok, but it would have been better to have her sing 2 songs. I guess they only let an artist perform one per show because I've never seen anyone perform more than one song on there.